Welcome back to the Micro Empires Podcast! I’m your host, Jennifer Ives Grimson. Today I will talk about how powerful it is to have 3 streams of income if you are on a quest for financial independence.
My journey wasn’t easy and there were a LOT of bumps along the way, but I never gave up because I am on a mission.
Let’s jump right into this episode and find out how life would like IF YOU have multiple streams of income.
[00:01 – 04:13] Opening Segment
- I talk briefly about my personal rule of having 3 streams of income
- I love the freedom that money gives me
- I considered my work to be my social life
- The importance of having multiple streams of income
- I can immediately generate money
- It gives me options and I’m less scared
[04:14 – 06:47] Producing Streams of Income
- Things that I did to produce income:
- Writing Resumes
- Work involving restaurants
- Art commissions
- Consulting jobs
- Live model
- Real Estate Investing
- Hard money lending
- I worked on Linkedin
[06:48 – 11:30] Why I love having 3 streams of income
- There’s never a shortage of things that you can do to earn money
- Find something you are good at and make money out of it
- I talk about my resume writing career
- This is something that I can fall back on if I needed it
- My 3 streams of income
- Rental Property
- Art Business
- Hard Money Lending
- You can go to online platforms and do work at home
[11:31 – 13:50] Closing Segment
- Today’s takeaway
- “Take stock of what you’re good at and how you can start making money off of that.”
- Resources I would like to leave with you
- Final words from me
“My quest for financial independence is based on fear, it still is, and many of us live with that.” – Jennifer Ives Grimson
“The key is to find something that you are already good at, and start doing that for money.” – Jennifer Ives Grimson
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
This podcast is about YOU. We all have a story; whether your story is a lot like mine or totally different. Maybe you have a good job, but you know in your heart that you want more.
What’s your Micro Empire?
To know more, visit our website https://micro-empires.com/ and I’ll see you there!