The first thing you have to do in real estate investing is the clarity pillar, by learning from people who’ve done it before and going down this road of building your strategy knowing exactly what you’re going to do.
Welcome back to the Micro Empires podcast! Today, I will be interviewing Jeremy Goodrich, one of the founders of Shine Insurance. Jeremy is an entrepreneur, real estate insurance advisor, & side hustle investor. He is a former school teacher before becoming an entrepreneur. He is also the host of a fantastic podcast called REI Clarity, where he helps people walk through the steps to be successful real estate investors.
[00:01 – 09:30] Opening Segment
- I introduce today’s guest.
- Jeremy Goodrich
- Jeremy shares his background and the money culture he grew up in.
- The career transition and money shift in Jeremy’s life.
- The opportunity to help and make a difference in people’s lives.
[09:31 – 16:50] Rise by Lifting others
- Rise by lifting others’ pillars.
- Hire people to lift up and give them a path to succeed financially as well.
- The motivation behind the decision and the selection process
- Figure out who your ideal client is and add value to them.
- Help people to have better money sense to make better money decisions.
- REI Clarity podcast show.
[16:51 – 21:00] 9 Steps to Succeed in The Real-estate Investing
- The framework of 9 foundational pieces to succeed in real estate investing.
- Clarity pillar
- Listen to podcasts, read books, and gain more knowledge about real estate.
- Connection pillar
- Make connections with our service team, sellers, and good sponsors.
- Implementation pillar
- Take action on the strategy and connection that you have.
- Shoutout to my podcast producers: Streamlined Podcasts
- Use promo code: MICROEMPIRES and get a discount!
[21:01 – 31:34] The Trust Piece in Insurance Business
- Jeremy talks about the beginning of his insurance business
- Partnership game and trust piece in the insurance world.
- Two things that everyone wants from insurance.
- The biggest mistake that operators make on insurance.
- Three things you should think about when hiring an insurance advisor.
- Visit https://reiclarity.com/ to download the REI Clarity Framework to get the nine simple steps to succeed in real estate investing.
[31:35 – 33:51} Closing Segment
- Final words from Jeremy and me.
“Rise by lifting others means hiring people that you can lift up and give them a path to succeed financially as well” – Jeremy Goodrich.
“Figure out who your ideal client is and add value to them..” – Jeremy Goodrich.
“The first thing you have to do in real estate investing is .the clarity pilar, by learning from people who’ve done it before and going down this road of building your strategy knowing exactly what you’re going to do.” – Jeremy Goodrich.
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook. I’m excited to hear more about you. I’m excited to know more about you. Also, feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com. You can call or text 213-973-7206
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
This podcast is about YOU. We all have a story, whether your story is a lot like mine or totally different. Maybe you have a good job, but you know in your heart that you want more.
Let’s Work Together
Are you ready to begin INVESTING in your future but you don’t know where to start? Need more CONNECTIONS in the investing community? Sign up at https://micro-empires.com/investing-opportunities/ for investing opportunities!
I have created a NEW eBook called “You Don’t Have to be Wealthy to Build Wealth” Click https://micro-empires.com/how-to-build-wealth/ for a FREE copy.