Welcome back to another episode of Micro Empires Podcast! For today’s episode, we will go in-depth about my story from bankruptcy to $1.4 million in income-producing properties. This is a replay of an interview that I did on The Real Estate InvestHer Show with Liz Faircloth and Andressa Guidelli. They help women around the world achieve financial freedom, and my life’s story ties in with their values and steps to moving through crises.
This podcast is called “The Micro Empires”, but what does it really mean? What does it take to achieve financial independence? Let’s jump right in to find out how I did it!
[00:01 – 14:56] Opening Segment
- The Real Estate InvestHer Show
- Putting money in the bank and the emotional bank account
- I talk about what motivated me into investing
[14:57 – 23:53] From Zero to 1.4 Million Dollars
- Overcoming the emotional fatigue of financial dependency
- The 10-10-10
- Forgiving yourself
- Rebuilding my credit and making my first investments
[23:54 – 36:47] The Micro Empires
- What is a micro empire?
- If you’ve built it, then it’s your empire
- Making that empire work towards your goal
- Shoutout to my Podcast Producers: Streamlined Podcasts
- Use promo code: MICROEMPIRES and get a discount
- Converting your home into AirBnB
- Getting comfortable with the uncomfortable
[36:48 – 46:47] What does the Future Look Like?
- Being a passive investor
- Knowing and being clear on your goals
- Wealth is time and options
- Working less and making more
- The idea of asking yourself what is important for you
[46:48 – 56:04] Closing Segment
- “The Gift of Fear” as the most transformative book
- Asking as the most important routine
- The most inspiring women
“You’ll never really know who you marry until you divorce them.” – Jennifer Ives Grimson
“I wanna work less and make more. I wanna have more time for grandchildren. I wanna have more time for just enjoying the rest of my life and being able to share what I’ve experienced and helped other women in that process.” – Jennifer Ives Grimson
“Not everyone wants to be passive and not everyone wants to be active. There’s no right or wrong, but you have to be clear.” – Liz Faircloth
- The Only Woman in the Room compiled by Ashley Wilson
- The Gift of Fear by Gavin de Becker
- Women Don’t Ask by Linda Babcock
Find out more about Liz Faircloth and Andresa Guidelli by checking out their podcast “The Real Estate InvestHer Show”.
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook. I’m excited to hear more about you. I’m excited to know more about you. Also, feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com. You can call or text 213-973-7206
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
This podcast is about YOU. We all have a story, whether your story is a lot like mine or totally different. Maybe you have a good job, but you know in your heart that you want more.
Let’s Work Together
Are you ready to begin INVESTING in your future but you don’t know where to start? Need more CONNECTIONS in the investing community? Sign up at https://micro-empires.com/investing-opportunities/ for investing opportunities!
I have created a NEW eBook called “You Don’t Have to be Wealthy to Build Wealth” Click https://micro-empires.com/how-to-build-wealth/ for a FREE copy!