Ralph DiBugnara is a nationally recognized real estate expert who serves as President of Home Qualified – the digital resource for buyers, sellers and real estate agents driving today’s millennial market; and Vice President at Cardinal Financial, a nationally recognized mortgage loan company behind $28 billions of closed loans. A frequent industry commentator, Ralph is considered one of the leading voices across the next big trends in real estate.
In this episode we are going to talk about the difference between how you invest when you’ve experienced losing everything you have, versus how you invest when you’ve never experienced losing everything, and why we think about the exit before we make an entry. We will also talk about Ralph’s personal mission to empower the next generation of real estate investors to grow successful careers, live successful lives, and become future leaders. I hope you enjoy this episode!
[00:01 – 06:26] Opening Segment
- I welcome everyone to the show
- Join the Micro Empires Facebook community
- See links below
- I introduce our guest, Ralph DiBugnara
- Ralph’s money culture
- Taught to save every penny
[06:27 – 26:33] Rebuilding A Business
- Ralph talks about his financial turning point
- How the great depression in 2008 affected
- Went from making a lot of money to not making any money at all
- Declaring bankruptcy
- Talking to a professional when declaring bankruptcy
- Discussing exit strategies
- Shoutout to my podcast producers: Streamlined Podcasts
- GET A DISCOUNT on your first month with Streamlined Podcasts by using this link!
- Building a new business: Disruptors Network
- Seek an advisor when starting
[26:34 – 40:22] Goals for Disruptors Network
- Building more leaders in the community
- Experiencing business growth during COVID
- Refocusing and finding purpose
- Importance of being prepared and taking advantage of the opportunities
- Must always keep moving and not give up
- It’s never too late to get in
- No reason to not start now
- Keep innovating and improving
[40:23 – 41:59] Closing Segment
- Connect with Ralph through the links below
- Final Words
“It’s always gonna be a compromise. What are you willing to compromise?/” – Ralph DiBugnara
“I wanted to show people that normal people can do anything as long as you put the work in.” – Ralph DiBugnara
“If you’re willing to get in and start the work now, let’s start taking one step in front of the other and go forward right now.” – Ralph DiBugnara
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook. I’m excited to hear more about you. I’m excited to know more about you. Also, feel free to shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can call or text 213-973-7206
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
This podcast is about YOU. We all have a story, whether your story is a lot like mine or totally different. Maybe you have a good job, but you know in your heart that you want more.
Let’s Work Together
Are you ready to begin INVESTING in your future but you don’t know where to start? Need more CONNECTIONS in the investing community? Sign up at https://micro-empires.com/investing-opportunities/ for investing opportunities!
I have created a NEW eBook called “You Don’t Have to be Wealthy to Build Wealth” Click https://micro-empires.com/how-to-build-wealth/ for a FREE copy!