Today I will be sharing with you the steps that I took to rebuild my life after losing everything. I get specific about how I rebuilt my credit, saved, and started investing. However, there are a couple of key themes I’ve observed that run through my story of rebuilding: vulnerability and the importance of your network. Do you want to know more? Let’s get started.
Let’s dive into this episode about how I struggled, but got back on my feet after finding myself jobless and without a home for the second time.
[00:01 – 03:12] Opening Segment
- Talked briefly about what you can take advantage of in this episode
- Encourage you to listen to episode #1 of my podcast to know more about my story
- Share a brief overview of my life story
- How I had no money, no job, and no place to live with two kids after my relationship ended
[03:13 – 22:27] The Steps I Have Taken To Get Back On My Feet
- 1: To go back and get what was mine
- 2: To get a job
- 3: To get a place to live
- 4: To rebuild my credit
- 5: A year of Radical Saving
- 6: To buy a house
- How I rebuilt my credit and acquired cash so I could make an initial investment
[22:28 – 24:30] Steps On How To Rebuild That Would Create Wealth and Security
- My few takeaways for all of you:
- Protect what’s yours
- Build your network every day
- Know where you are
- If there’s a problem to be fixed, find resources to learn
- Surround yourself with a team that gets your vision and is willing to work towards it
- Be willing to be vulnerable
[24:31 – 26:51] Closing Segment
- Resources that I would like to leave with you
- Final words from me
“I’m a firm believer in keep knocking on the doors until you start to find the people who get what you’re working for.” – Jennifer Ives Grimson.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
This podcast is about YOU. We all have a story, whether your story is a lot like mine or totally different. Maybe you have a good job, but you know in your heart that you want more.
Let’s Work Together
Subscribe to download my FREE eBook, “3 Steps to Pivot and Thrive: Using Micro-Risks to Build Your Micro Empire.” Click https://micro-empires.com/