We all make mistakes. Sometimes what leads to committing these mistakes is our negligence of what’s happening around us. In Part 1 of this episode of Micro Empires, Mike Morawski talks about his experience from building an enormous real estate empire to getting a 10-year federal imprisonment sentence. He’ll share his lessons on decision-making and relationships and why they are important in making sure that your business is on the right track.
Michael Morawski is a 30 plus year real estate investment veteran. He has controlled over $285,000,000 in real estate transactions. An entrepreneur, author, real estate trainer, public speaker, and personal coach. With a strong personal resilience and a deep desire to help others live an extraordinary life. He has coached hundreds of real estate investors to fulfill their dreams.
There’s so much to learn from Mike’s story, so join us and listen in!
[00:01 – 09:33] Opening Segment
- I introduce today’s guest
- What money meant to Mike in his early years
- What he learned from his parents
- Being mad about money as a young man
- Running and selling a contracting business
- Mike on the importance of observing successful people
[09:34 – 23:55] The Story Behind the Imprisonment
- How he started in real estate
- Mike shares what got him in trouble
- The events that led to legal troubles
- Shoutout to my podcast producers: Streamlined Podcasts
- Use promo code: MICROEMPIRES and get a discount!
- Mike on having accountability as a leader of a company
[23:56 – 31:17] Mike on Intuition and Believing Your Gut
- Mike shares a story about his wife’s gut feeling before the legal trouble
- Why it’s important to pay attention to what’s really happening
- I share a principle from the book “The Gift of Fear”
[31:18 – 36:17] Closing Segment
- Mike shares the process of breaking the news to his wife
- A preview of Part 2
“I always understood that success left clues, that if you went to successful people and did what they did, that your results of being successful will be greater” – Mike Morawski
“As the CEO, as the owner of the company, you take responsibility. No matter what ‘Johnny the janitor’ does, you take responsibility. It’s your company, you put those people in place.” – Mike Morawski
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook. I’m excited to hear more about you. I’m excited to know more about you. Also, feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com. You can call or text 213-973-7206
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
This podcast is about YOU. We all have a story, whether your story is a lot like mine or totally different. Maybe you have a good job, but you know in your heart that you want more.
Let’s Work Together
Are you ready to begin INVESTING in your future but you don’t know where to start? Need more CONNECTIONS in the investing community? Sign up at https://micro-empires.com/investing-opportunities/ for investing opportunities!
I have created a NEW eBook called “You Don’t Have to be Wealthy to Build Wealth” Click https://micro-empires.com/how-to-build-wealth/ for a FREE copy!