Making tough decisions and taking action can already be difficult in itself. Now, imagine having to do both in the midst of a worldwide pandemic. In today’s episode, I will be following-up with artist, speaker, and content creator, Beth Inglish. She will be sharing with us her incredible transformation, from being an artist who did not know anything about sales, to pivoting and creating a whole new line of work that she is now excelling in.
We are going to talk about the tough decisions that she had to make and how being consistent and always showing up has led her to where she is today. I am so excited to do this follow-up with her, so let’s dive in!
[00:01 – 09:10] Opening Segment
- Let’s welcome today’s guest
- Beth Inglish
- Listen to Beth’s first guesting on Micro Empires
- Turning Fear into Joy
- The most downloaded episode as of this recording
- Beth shares her growth from the summer of 2020 to today
[09:11 – 27:09] Making Tough Decisions and Taking Action
- Beth talks about her personal learning experience
- Giving herself permission to change
- The importance of putting herself in situations where there’s room to grow
- Being a different person after taking action
- Beth shares about her signature keynote
- Nailing the sales aspect of Beth’s business
- Impacts of leading a creative community
- Shoutout to my podcast producers: Streamlined Podcasts
- Use promo code: MICROEMPIRES and get a discount!
[27:10 – 51:10] Embracing Your Own Sense of Creativity
- Importance of bringing in the right energy
- The challenge of making your audience experience your experience
- Hanging out with likeminded people
- Exploring your own creative outlet
- Presenting your authentic self
- Just showing up as you are
- Letting go and being willing to try new things
- Researching and writing about the power of creativity
- The power of learning sales
- Understanding the difference between a buyer and end-user
- The importance of having a compelling offer
- Believing in your own product
[51:11 – 57:16] Closing Segment
- Acting as if
- Calling yourself an artist
- Believing you can
- See the links below to connect with Beth
- How you can connect with Beth
- Final Words
“You never make that leap until you’re brought to the edge” – Beth Inglish
“Sometimes the things that seem so complicated to us, someone from the outside can be looking in and simplify it so much.” – Beth Inglish
“All you have to do is to just keep taking the steps forward, trying to stay on the path and eventually you’re going to end up in a new place.” – Beth Inglish
“I have this theory that our level of emotional intelligence, our level of creative intelligence, dictate our level of leadership intelligence.” – Beth Inlgish
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook. I’m excited to hear more about you. I’m excited to know more about you. Also, feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com. You can call or text 213-973-7206
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
This podcast is about YOU. We all have a story, whether your story is a lot like mine or totally different. Maybe you have a good job, but you know in your heart that you want more.
Let’s Work Together
Are you ready to begin INVESTING in your future but you don’t know where to start? Need more CONNECTIONS in the investing community? Sign up at https://micro-empires.com/investing-opportunities/ for investing opportunities!
I have created a NEW eBook called “You Don’t Have to be Wealthy to Build Wealth” Click https://micro-empires.com/how-to-build-wealth/ for a FREE copy!