Welcome to Part 2 of the Live Financial Therapy Sessions with Nicole Iacovoni. In this episode, we are going to dive deeper into acknowledging Impostor Syndrome, understanding fear, and having the right to take up our own space and being our own advocate. Let’s dive in!
[00:01 – 01:28] Opening Segment
- Welcome back to part 2!
- Join our Facebook group
- See link below
- Feel free to reach out through my socials and let me know what you think
[01:29 – 28:19] Dealing with fear and Impostor Syndrome
- Impostor Syndrome is great because it is serving a purpose
- You want to examine it
- It shows that you care about other people
- Don’t let it stand between you and your potential
- Fear keeps us alive
- Treat is as a guide
- Don’t make it an obstacle
- Asking yourself if you are a fraud proves that you are not
- You have the awareness and you’re asking the right question
- I share my story about Impostor Syndrome
- Remind yourself that you are an expert in a million things
- Write down everything that you have done
- Women in general find it difficult to charge because of patriarchy
- We were taught to be nurturing and selfless
- People are paying for the whole package, not just for your service
- They are paying for you–your experiences, your knowledge, personality
- We were taught our entire lives to bury fear
- Fear is related to trauma
- Inheriting generational trauma
- Financial trauma exists and we need to dig in there
- Financial stress affects every part of your life
- Shoutout to my podcast producers: Streamlined Podcasts
- GET A DISCOUNT on your first month with Streamlined Podcasts by using this link!
- Letting go for fear related to money
- Recognizing money beliefs that no longer serve us
- Having the right to take up space and being your own advocate
[28:20 – 31:26] Closing Segment
- Connect with our guest through the links below
- Download the Free Date Your Money guide in her website
- Final Words
“We don’t want to eliminate it [Impostor Syndrome], we just want to be aware of it and explore what’s there.” – Nicole Iacovoni
“It’s really hard for women to charge money for their gifts, and their skills and their service. Because you know, patriarchy and all has taught us that women are supposed to be giving and nurturing and selfless.” – Nicole Iacovoni
Connect with Nicole through here website www.nicoleiacovoni.com!
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook. I’m excited to hear more about you. I’m excited to know more about you. Also, feel free to shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can call or text 213-973-7206
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
This podcast is about YOU. We all have a story, whether your story is a lot like mine or totally different. Maybe you have a good job, but you know in your heart that you want more.
Let’s Work Together
Are you ready to begin INVESTING in your future but you don’t know where to start? Need more CONNECTIONS in the investing community? Sign up at https://micro-empires.com/investing-opportunities/ for investing opportunities!
I have created a NEW eBook called “You Don’t Have to be Wealthy to Build Wealth” Click https://micro-empires.com/how-to-build-wealth/ for a FREE copy!