Welcome to another episode of Micro Empires Podcast season 3! This week I’m going to play for you an interview that I had with my friend Jeremy at the REI Clarity Show because the topics that we covered here are topics that I wish to talk about in this podcast as well. So instead of re-recording, I’ll share this one with you instead and I hope you enjoy this as much.
In this episode, we talk about how you create micro empires very specifically, what questions that you need to ask yourself, and how you can get involved in order to build one. His podcast is mostly about real estate, and real estate investors but I do hope that you will find this beneficial. Let me know what you think!
[00:01 – 8:52] Opening Segment
- I talk about how I started my micro empire
- The hard lessons I had to learn before becoming successful
- Finding places where money can come in
[8:53 – 22:43] How to Create Your Own Micro Empires
- I share my belief about having 3 streams of income
- Assess your strengths and charge for it
- The importance of shifting your mindset
- Practicing consistency and focusing on moving the needle
- Having the courage to just ask
- Shoutout to my podcast producers: Streamlined Podcasts
- GET A DISCOUNT on your first month with Streamlined Podcasts by using this link!
[22:44 – 37:58] My Real Estate Micro Empire
- I talk about how my real estate micro empire started
- Diversifying real estate in the middle of a pandemic
- The importance of taking stock of your finances and resources before investing
- The power of shifting your mindset
- Checkout my highly recommended books below
- Address your relationship with money
- Taking action
[37:59 – 25:01] Closing Segment
- Book recommendation
- The Gift of Fear by Gavyn de Becker
- Conference recommendation
- Real Estate Investors of Nashville
- Surround yourself with people who “look like you”
- Final Words
- You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- You Are a Badass At Making Money by Jen Sincero
- The Gift of Fear by Gavin de Becker
“So you always have to be prepared, not only to leap and go somewhere else, but you need to go where you’re treated best and nothing’s going to treat you better than your own creations of wealth, whatever they were.” -Jennifer I. Grimson
“it is not required that you quit your job to create other avenues of wealth.” -Jennifer I. Grimson
“I’m always open to anything that will generate a passive income. I never say no to opportunity.” – Jennifer I. Grimson
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook. I’m excited to hear more about you. I’m excited to know more about you. Also, feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com. You can call or text 213-973-7206
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
This podcast is about YOU. We all have a story, whether your story is a lot like mine or totally different. Maybe you have a good job, but you know in your heart that you want more.
Let’s Work Together
Are you ready to begin INVESTING in your future but you don’t know where to start? Need more CONNECTIONS in the investing community? Sign up at https://micro-empires.com/investing-opportunities/ for investing opportunities!
I have created a NEW eBook called “You Don’t Have to be Wealthy to Build Wealth” Click https://micro-empires.com/how-to-build-wealth/ for a FREE copy!