Do you and your partner not share the same approach when it comes to money? Or do you find it difficult to go without having the nice-to-haves? Do you live with a sense of fear or dread around money? Do you feel you have no voice or power around money? If so, then you’ve come to the right place.
In today’s episode, I will talk about financial chaos and how you can detect it. Financial chaos, to simply put it, is when two people that are not on the same plane when it comes to financial matters. And this applies to ALL relationships! Also, we will have a “listener feedback” that ties in directly with what we will talk about today. So be sure to listen until the end and learn how you can deal with money chaos!
[00:01 – 3:58] Opening Segment
- Welcome to Micro Empire’s season 3!
- What to expect this season
- New E-book called “You Don’t Have to be Wealthy to Build Wealth”
- See links below
- Contact me through my website for a 1-on-1 coaching session
[3:59 – 13:51] Financial Chaos
- What is financial chaos?
- The light switch metaphor
- Things to look for when identifying financial chaos
- Not having a shared approach to money
- Finding it difficult to go without the nice-to-haves
- Feeling sick when talking about money
- What does “Wealthy” mean to you?
[13:52 – 18:30] Signs in Relationships that Signify Financial Chaos
- Lot’s of emotions tied to things
- One saver and one mindless spender
- Send me a “listener feedback”
- See the links below for my email
- Shoutout to my Podcast Producers: Streamlined Podcasts
- Use promo code: MICROEMPIRES and get a discount
[18:31 – 25:46] Listener Feedback
- We don’t have control over others, but we have control over our actions and reactions
- It takes two to tango: how both parties should do the providing
- My recommendations for Lisa
[25:47 – 28:53] Closing Segment
- I share a story about my first husband
- Final words
“We’ve been trained that it’s impolite to talk about money, so it makes sense. But again, it’s a muscle. So we have to start to use that muscle. Use it with your partner, use it in work, use it with yourself.” – Jennifer Ives Grimson
“It’s not just about the money. It’s really about how it makes you feel and how your partner’s sense around money and use of money. It doesn’t show you the respect that you deserve.” – Jennifer Ives Grimson
“We have to put on our oxygen mask before we could save anybody else.” – Jennifer Ives Grimson
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook. I’m excited to hear more about you. I’m excited to know more about you. Also, feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com. You can call or text 213-973-7206
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
This podcast is about YOU. We all have a story, whether your story is a lot like mine or totally different. Maybe you have a good job, but you know in your heart that you want more.
Let’s Work Together
Are you ready to begin INVESTING in your future but you don’t know where to start? Need more CONNECTIONS in the investing community? Sign up at https://micro-empires.com/investing-opportunities/ for investing opportunities!
I have created a NEW eBook called “You Don’t Have to be Wealthy to Build Wealth” Click https://micro-empires.com/how-to-build-wealth/ for a FREE copy!