Everyone can be an expert in something, but every expert has one thing in common: books.
In today’s episode of Micro Empires, I welcome strategic book coach and marketing strategist, Honorée Corder. While Honorée has written over 50+ books, she has also doubled her income streams by branching out to workbooks, mastermind groups, courses, all the while tripling her time off! She will also give some tips and strategies for people who are aiming to write a book or simply to those who are facing a block.
Let’s jump right in and learn the true power of words!
[00:01 – 13:25] Opening Segment
- I introduce Honorée to the show
- Honorée shares her money culture growing up
- Learning to respect money
- Scarcity mindset when it comes to money
- Growing up in an abusive environment
- Reading is learning: how it all started
[13:26 – 21:10] Words and their Impact
- Honorée shares how she became an author
- Influenced by Mark Victor Hansen
- Writing Honorée’s first book, “Tall Order!”
- Honorée expresses how words can change someone’s life
- Writing a book as a way to build brand
[21:11 – 30:56] You Must Write MORE Books
- Honorée shares how she collided with Hal Elrod
- The law of giving and receiving
- Honorée shares all the works that she did with Hal
- Shoutout to my Podcast Producers: Streamlined Podcasts
- Use promo code: MICROEMPIRES and get a discount
- Honorée talks about how she wrote, “You Must Write a Book”
- Having a book is just the beginning
- Turning books into podcasts, courses, consulting, and coaching
[30:57 – 38:24] Turning books to Courses and Mastermind Groups
- Honorée talks about how writing books led to multiple businesses and income streams
- Workbooks and courses: helping others write a book
- Empire builder’s mastermind: for people who want more
[38:25 – 50:13] Closing Segment
- How to connect with Honorée
- See links below
- Honorée’s tips for writing in your own voice and getting past your writer’s block
- What are the questions that people ask you?
- What are the questions that you wish people are asking?
- The question I didn’t know to ask
- Having a team to crowdsource feedback
- Final words
“Words are so powerful, and something that you can say in an off-handed comment or conversation with someone can legitimately change their life.” – Honorée Corder
“A lot of people can say ‘oh I’m the expert’ but every expert has one thing in common: books.” – Honorée Corder
“If you want something, you have to give it away.” – Honorée Corder
“Double your income and triple your time off” – Honorée Corder
You can connect with Honorée by visiting her website www.honoreecorder.com.
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. I’m excited to hear more about you. I’m excited to know more about you. Also, feel free to shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can call or text 213-973-7206
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
This podcast is about YOU. We all have a story, whether your story is a lot like mine or totally different. Maybe you have a good job, but you know in your heart that you want more.
Let’s Work Together
Are you ready to begin INVESTING in your future but you don’t know where to start? Need more CONNECTIONS in the investing community? Sign up at https://micro-empires.com/investing-opportunities/ for investing opportunities!
Subscribe to download my FREE eBook, “3 Steps to Pivot and Thrive: Using Micro-Risks to Build Your Micro Empire.” Click https://micro-empires.com/coaching and I’ll see you there!