Welcome back to the Micro Empires Podcast! I’m your host, Jennifer Ives Grimson. In this episode, I interviewed an inspirational artist, emerging leader, and speaker, Beth Inglish https://bethinglish.com/. She is also the founder of the Nashville Creative Group, a community established to connect, support, and share with thousands of local artists instantly.
Let’s dive right in as we talk about how she pivoted her business that led her to a phenomenal financial position and the blueprint on how to find joy.
[00:01 – 08:00] Opening Segment
- I introduced Beth to the show and talk about how we met
- I share some of Beth’s amazing life journey
- Beth tells us about her background and her money culture she grew up in
- Money scarcity mindset
- Beth shares about her journey and marriage
- Divorce and left with a lot of debt of someone else
- Beth talks about the Nashville Creative Group
- Bring people together to lifts each other
- Finding joy through connection and community
[08:01 – 20:44] Turning fear into Joy
- Beth talks about the Pivot she took to find joy
- Learn a lot of lessons throughout the way
- Create messages through art
- Finding Joy
- Decide how to keep the machine going forward
- She hires me to help her boost her sales
- Working smarter not harder
- Asks people for help
- Beth shares the story of how she faces the changes during COVID-19
- Money management
- Cutting expenses
- She shares the lessons and benefits she gets from the financial coaching course she takes
[20:45 – 31:09] Thrive through the Crisis
- Beth shares about the rejections she experienced and how she overcome it
- Asking for what you want
- Don’t take no for an answers
- 5 answers for any problem
- Beth talks about her current money story and the process she goes through
- Put everything on the table
- improve your credit score
- Tackling the debt
- Moving the needles
- Knocking on doors to get sources
- Creating incomes
- Be in the position of power as a small business owner
- Pushing forward
- Having a coach to guide and keep you going
[31:10 – 46:09] Business Epiphany
- Take time to invest in yourself and your business
- Getting more in touch with herself
- Help more people beyond corporate virtual time
- Beth talks about building community
- taking her life experiences to create digital courses
- Share something meaningful for people to keep moving
- Put your vulnerability in it
- Beth shares about the lessons she got from You Are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
- Acknowledging the significance of money mindset in your life
- Be realistic and take actions of your plans
- Visualized your plans
- Ask questions
- Beth talks about creating joy through financial peace
- Keep working towards your joy
[46:10 – 35:04] Closing Segment
- How to get more from Beth?
- See links below
- Final words
“When I was started asking for help, that is when everything started to change.” – Beth Inglish
“Wherever you put your energy and focus on, that is what going to come up.” – Beth Inglish
“It is time to ask myself to help myself right now.” – Beth Inglish
“It is unbelievable to see what is unfolding before you if you just keep working towards your goals.” – Beth Inglish
If you’d like to connect with Beth you can find her on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. Learn more about Beth at https://bethinglish.com/ for more information and the blueprint to find joy.
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. I’m excited to know more about you. Also, feel free to shoot me an email at https://bethinglish.com/.You can call or text 213-973-7206.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
This podcast is about YOU. We all have a story; whether your story is a lot like mine or totally different. Maybe you have a good job, but you know in your heart that you want more.
What’s your Micro Empire?
To know more, visit our website https://micro-empires.com/ and I’ll see you there!