Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco is the Co-Founder of Blooprinted, best-selling Author of ROCKET FUEL Convert Setbacks. Become Unstoppable and the powerhouse behind the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast. He is a performance coach, author, dynamic public speaker, visionary and thought leader. He has been featured by Yahoo! Finance as one of the Top Business Leaders to Follow in 2020 and is on a mission to build people. He is driven to Inspire others and he measures his success on how he is able to help others achieve greatness. C-Roc had a fire lit in him at an early age. That fire has ignited him with a fierce desire to compel people to see the greatness inside themselves using past life events to fuel their fire.
In this episode, Mike tells us about his story as a young kid and how his childhood experiences influenced how he invests his money today. He shares with us how he has made the choice to take the things that most of us would see as setbacks, and use them as fuel instead of baggage. Instead of putting it in his trunk, he instead put it in his fuel tank which eventually evolved into rocket fuel. I had a really fun conversation with Mike so I hope you enjoy this as well, and let me know what you think!
[00:01 – 08:16] Opening Segment
- I welcome everyone to the show
- Join the Micro Empires Facebook community
- See links below
- I introduce our guest, Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco
- Mike’s money culture
- Hoarder vs. Investors
- Taught to save, not to invest
- Living paycheck to paycheck
- Learned how to invest eventually
[08:17 – 26:08] Pursuing a “Higher Octane Fuel”
- Mike talks about his financial journey
- Getting into sales
- Got into a mortgage business
- Found his place in the tech industry
- Shoutout to my podcast producers: Streamlined Podcasts
- GET A DISCOUNT on your first month with Streamlined Podcasts by using this link!
- Having a Noah’s Arc kind of gut feeling about his business
- Dealing with ridicule
- Using it as fuel to move forward
- Mike gets real about “overnight success”
- Writing a bestselling book
- Having a solid marketing strategy for the book
- Sharing stories that can impact people
- Focusing on giving instead of getting
[26:09 – 31:51] Closing Segment
- The importance of being coachable
- Checkout Mike’s new app
- Connect with Mike through the links below
- Final Words
“I am inexorable, which means unable to be stopped, and yielding when I get on to something. And I just use all that as fuel.” – Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco
Connect with Mike on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. You can also check out your videos on YouTube!
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook. I’m excited to hear more about you. I’m excited to know more about you. Also, feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com. You can call or text 213-973-7206
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
This podcast is about YOU. We all have a story, whether your story is a lot like mine or totally different. Maybe you have a good job, but you know in your heart that you want more.
Let’s Work Together
Are you ready to begin INVESTING in your future but you don’t know where to start? Need more CONNECTIONS in the investing community? Sign up at https://micro-empires.com/investing-opportunities/ for investing opportunities!
I have created a NEW eBook called “You Don’t Have to be Wealthy to Build Wealth” Click https://micro-empires.com/how-to-build-wealth/ for a FREE copy!