3 STEPS TO PIVOT AND THRIVE
USING MICRO-RISKS TO BUILD YOUR MICRO EMPIRE
I felt like I was running out of time. I was a single mother in my 40s with no money, no assets, no retirement, no place to live and the sole support for my two children. This had happened TWICE.
The 2nd time, I knew I had to create a foundation to protect me and my family. I began building small empires for financial stability. In just 4 years, I had created $1.4m in income producing investments with just a W2 and some grit.
Join me as I continue the pursuit of Financial Independence (FI), learn from the people who have done it and take away practical steps you can do today!
"As many, many people find themselves in financial hardship right now with the coronavirus, Jennifer also shares some tangible steps people can take right now as they navigate these difficult waters."
- Laura Click, Host of Make it Brave Podcast
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
- I want to grow money passively without leaving my job.
- I need to negotiate my salary. How do I ask for a raise?
- I'm 15 years into my career and need to make a change.
- I want to get to the next level of my career, how do I begin?
- I'm scared to leave my money in the stock market.
- I'm starting over after divorce and I don't know where to begin.
- My credit has been ruined, how do I restore it?
- This feels too overwhelming and I can't do it alone.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Subscribe to download my FREE eBook, "3 Steps To Pivot and Thrive, Using Micro-Risks to Build Your Micro Empire."
Schedule your complimentary 15-minute phone or zoom call with Jennifer to discover how she can help you pivot and thrive.
Invest in yourself with 1-on-1 coaching with Jennifer. Start your pivot with four 1-hour coaching sessions.
"Jennifer is an exceptional professional with a reputation for exceeding the goals placed before her. A strategic thinker, who combines excellent problem solving and communication skills with a business leader’s focus on what matters most to drive success."
- Michael Banker, MBA
"Jennifer challenges you to adjust your thinking and be open to possibilities you might not have considered. She has lived it, and shows you how you can dig yourself out of whatever hole you are in."
- PhotoOtter Review on Micro Empires Podcast